D&R Greenway Preserves

All Saints Preserve (next to Herrontown Woods)

Mercer County

This 35-acre property is contiguous with Herrontown Woods, which was donated as Princeton’s first nature preserve by Oswald and Elizabeth Veblen in 1957. All Saints serves as an entryway to Herrontown from the All Saints’ Church of Princeton parking lot. It protects a portion of the Harrys Brook tributary and is a great addition to Princeton’s open space corridor.

Our Mission: To Preserve & Care for Land and Inspire a Conservation Ethic, Now and Forever

Land Preserved
20,961 Acres
Upcoming Events
Jul 15

Art and Nature Happy Hour: Meet the Artists

5:00pm - 6:00pm
Virtual Event via Zoom

Trail of Breadcrumbs, Nature and Fairytales Four Artist Talk > Read More

Business Partners in Preservation - Leaders